Navbar

aboutwhy redux?generation oneg2-beast erarid-moviesclassics-animatedafajapanese

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Human After All

I have been a Daft Punk fan since 1997 when a friend introduced me to their debut album, Homework. I listened to that album constantly through those last years of high school and first of college. I really liked DP for not only the rhythm that their music offers, but the innovative way they manipulate the sounds into songs. Of course when Discovery came out in 2001 I immediately picked it up. After that DP faded from my view until I found Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem on DVD. And man, I was right back in. But somehow I completely missed their 2005 album: Human After All. When Tron came out late last year I picked up a few of the soundtrack songs off Itunes since I knew they were DP and I had been craving some new music. And then I found Human After All. I must say, this is my favorite Punk album thus far. I know I am six years late, but I really enjoyed finding this gem. If you've never given Daft Punk a chance, this is a good one in which to begin your Punk journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment