Navbar

aboutwhy redux?generation oneg2-beast erarid-moviesclassics-animatedafajapanese

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

And I'm Back! What the hell just happened?

Welcome to the new Mostly Transformers blogsite. Unfortunately last week my google account was hacked and I lost control over my account which included my blog. So I have painstakingly re-created my entire blog from scratch complete with all posts so I have direct control over it again. Of course on the morning that I actually finish rebuilding the blog is the morning I regain access to the old one. But for the sake of consistency from this point forward I will be using this blog only. There may be a few broken links and missing articles, but I will be sure to have everything back up and running soon. Sorry for the inconvenience to anyone but you'll have to update your bookmarks to this new site as it is different than the old one.

So now, back to Mostly Transformers! I have a lot of catching up to do!

1 comment: