Navbar

aboutwhy redux?generation oneg2-beast erarid-moviesclassics-animatedafajapanese

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mail Call: April 13th, 2011 (and collection pictures update)

Right on the heels of me complaining that the G1 tech spec market had dried up is a bunch of G1 tech specs! I happened to pick these up from a recent Transformerland sale that I didn't know was coming. They had been holding out on me! Fortunately with this group I was finally able to finish off 1985 with Devastator and 1986 with Springer.
Only 44 to go!
I also thought I would go ahead and show a preview picture of my collection; it has been slow going. Over the past two days I've only been able to take eight really good photographs which cover the first four years of G1. I decided it would be best to group the figures by the year released so it can be very time consuming as I am taking every one off the shelves and posing them for group shots. So here is the preview:
1984 - The Beginning.
Here's hoping the rest of the years go a little faster. This strategy is only really viable through the end of RID though, I don't know how I am going to group them from 2003 to present.

No comments:

Post a Comment